Following the cancellation of our Wellington season of The Marriage of Figaro, we are very happy to have a live stream available of the performance from the Isaac Theatre Royal on Tuesday 13 July.
This is the final performance of this sublime cast with the Christchurch Symphony Orchestra, so we encourage you to enjoy it with your friends and family. Make your evening special with some tasty treats and your favourite wine! This service is FREE and available to all. We are grateful to VIDZING who has made this possible. This is a more secure platform than Facebook or Youtube.
For more information on the production, including a full list of the cast and creative team, please visit our website page of The Marriage of Figaro.
Instructions on how to access the live stream.
1) Reserve your ticket. Visit the NZOpera channel by clicking this link. vidzing.tv/nzopera
2) Click BOOK NOW and create your FREE account.
3) Check you have received your order confirmation via the email address you used to sign up.
4) Do these steps in advance of the live stream. You can do this now.
Instructions on how to watch the live stream.
1) Visit the NZOpera channel vidzing.tv/nzopera or the button below.
2) Login with your Vidzing account details.
3) The WATCH NOW button will appear 15 minutes before your stream starts. (7.15 pm)
4) Click WATCH NOW and enjoy.
If you need support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is actively monitored so you will receive a response.
Once you sign up you will be sent a reminder email on the day. This will also have a link to the digital programme where you can read all about the cast and crew.
Please note that the stream will begin at 7:15 pm, with the event going live at 7:30 pm.
This is a live event and will not be recorded. There is no replay function however for user functionality there are a few minutes of flexibility for playback due to technical issues or if you just can’t make the first few minutes. We encourage you to log in before the event goes live so that you don’t miss out on anything!
This is in response to the Wellington Figaro cancellations and is not a fundraising event.