Our benefaction programme is a way that you can personally take the opportunity to deepen your connection with the company and join us in bringing the magic of opera to more New Zealanders.
- Annual benefaction $250 – $20,000*
- Ruby $250
- Opal $500
- Sapphire $750
- Topaz $1,000
- Pearl $1,250
- Amethyst $1,500
- Emerald $2,000
- Aquamarine $3,000
- Diamond $5,000
- Aria Circle $10,000
- Bravo Circle $20,000
- Inner Circle more than $20,000
*Download the Benefaction brochure for details of benefits for each level of donation.purchase online Download brochure
Your donation, of whatever size, enables us to present world-class opera to New Zealand audiences. Your generosity is very much appreciated. As a benefactor we invite you to experience a closer involvement with our artistic programme, to meet the artists in a social setting, and to share some of the limelight of this wonderful art form.
BENEFITS OF BENEFACTION
We offer nine tiers of benefaction or the opportunity to make a major gift and become a Circle Benefactor. You will receive privileges for your generosity, provide essential support for the company and enjoy a close involvement with us.
- STANDARD BENEFACTION BENEFITS
- Acknowledgement in each souvenir programme
- Invitation for two to interval drinks on the night you attend
- One complimentary programme for each two people attending
- Opportunity to attend 'meet the artist' events from time to time
- Prioritised booking, processed ahead of public bookings
- Benefactors discount on non-subscription bookings
- Free ticket exchange with each opera season
- Complimentary membership of The Friends of the Opera
- Advance notice of opera activities and preferential bookings
- Complimentary copies of our magazine Voices
- All benefactors are sent a receipt for tax deduction purposes so you may take advantage of tax concessions of up to one-third of the amount donated.
- SPECIAL BENEFITS FOR BENEFACTORS DONATING $1,000-$5,000
- Two tickets to the final dress rehearsal for each opera. We offer you the opportunity to nominate up to four guests, who are either first time opera attendees or who are under twenty-five, to attend final dress rehearsals with you.
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR CIRCLE BENEFACTORS
- ARIA CIRCLE - In addition to standard benefits, Aria Circle benefactors receive: Two tickets to the final dress rehearsal for each opera. Eight tickets for guests who are either first time opera attendees or aged twenty five and under. Credit in the programme as the supporter of a particular artist or member of the creative team for one opera each year. Invitations to attend gala opening nights and our supporters post performance receptions.
- BRAVO CIRCLE - In addition to standard and Aria Circle benefits Bravo Circle benefactors also receive: Expanded listing in each souvenir programme and on our website if required. Invitation for two to an exclusive Bravo Circle dinner with a number of cast members and creatives hosted by the General Director.
- INNER CIRCLE - Such benefactors earn the right to a unique relationship with the company, one that is tailor made to their own requirements and wishes.